To meet the academic and emotional needs of our children we ask parents/carers to bring children to school on time and to collect children on time also.
We appreciate that in exceptional circumstances parents/carers may be delayed when collecting children and we keep children safe and secure in the school office on such occasions.
Children arrive 8:45 - 8.55am (Nursery arrival is 8.20am -8.40am) via:
- Gate A (Year 6 and Year 3)
- Gate B (Year 4 and Year 5)
- Gate C (Reception and Nursery) -Drop of at steps (R) and doors (N) to minimise queuing on Lake Road
- Gate D (Year 1 and Year 2)
EYFS Children leave via:
- Nursery 3:30pm from classrooms
- Reception 3:20pm from classrooms
KS1 Children leave via:
- Year 1 3:25pm from classrooms
- Year 2 3:25pm from the yellow doors between nursery and reception.
Key stage 2 classes will be dismissed from set places at the front of school, as was familiar before lockdown.
- Year 3 3:30pm (near gate A)
- Year 4 3:30pm (near gate B)
- Year 5 3:30pm (near gate B)
- Year 6 3:30pm (near gate A)
Wraparound care is available: